Rethink how you sell your home...
As a Phoenix home owner, get the most out of the sale of your home by working with a Realtor that specializes in finding value in the improvements that you have made to your home.
Ask yourself the following:
- Have you installed a 14+ SEER air conditioner?
- Have you installed solar (leased or owned)?
- Is your home already an Energy Star home or other green certfications?
- Does your home has a HERS rating of less than 85?
- Have you had your air ducts sealed?
- Have you replaced your water heater with a heatpump or solar water heater?
- Have you added extra insulation in the home?
- Do you have energy efficient windows and doors?
- Have you upgraded your appliances to Energy Star appliances?
- Have you invested in a variable speed pool pump?
- Have you installed smart home features throughout the home?
If you suspect that you have any of those green home features, your home should stand out from the rest of the competition on the market. You need to hire a real estate agent that understands and can communicate the benefits of these special features. You spent the money to have it installed, make the most of your home sale by hiring a Realtor that can help you get the most for those features.
With over 25 years experience in the real estate industry, a certified EcoBroker, GREEN Realtor, and Solar Home Specialists, and certified as an energy auditor, Rob Madden is your Realtor to help you sell your home. Whether it has solar, certified Energy Star, or has green features, Rob's insight, knowledge, and experience will help you get the most out of your home. He has a 4 prong marketing program that focuses on traditional, internet, visual and green strategies (yes, green marketing strategies designed to help buyers understand and appreciate the green and solar features of your home). That is why Rob is Phoenix's green home broker.