A new approach to home buying...
As a Phoenix home buyer, you already know how much you qualify for, what size of a home you wish, how many bedrooms you need, and which neighborhoods you like the best. However, is the next home you buy adapted to desert living? How expensive are the monthly utility bills in the summer? Does the home have enough insulation to keep the hot air out during the summer and the heat in during the winter? Is the home leaky and drafty where outdoor dirty and polluted air seeps in covering a layer of dust while outdoor pollen makes your allergies worse? Are there factors that can unexpectedly trigger asthma attacks in your children?
Unfortunately most Phoenix home buyers do not ask these questions when buying a home. Rather, they find out the hard way and either decide to suffer through these problems or spend thousands of dollars out of pocket to correct issues with old and out-dated mechanical systems, sealing the building envelope, and ripping out dead landscaping that was designed for yards in the Midwest.
With over 25 years experience in real estate, a strong background in green and energy efficiency, certified as a GREEN Realtor, an Ecobroker and as an energy auditor, and experience in guiding home buyers through many of these questions, Rob Madden is your Realtor to help you not only buy your next home but buy it the right way for desert living...a home that is healthier for you and your family, more efficient for your pocketbook, and better suited to the harsh desert climate.
Make the most of buying a home
Contact Rob now to start!
Who is a good candidate for this new approach to buying a home in Phoenix?
Typically, any home buyer that:
- Has allergies, asthma, or other respiratory issues
- Suffer from chemical sensitivities
- Worried about the high cost of utility bills in Phoenix
- Have small children or older adults living with them
- Wants to buy a home in any of the 69 zip codes throughout the Phoenix area that are high risk for lead poisoning
- Wants to purchase a home that was built prior to 1980
- Wants to explore the ways to make their next home healthier